1. Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be 14 days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us (Kärcher-Center-Fellenberg, Helmut Fellenberg, Eisenbahnbahnstr. 158, 04315 Leipzig, phone no .: 0341/2516030, fax no .: 0341/2519143, Info@kaercher-center-fellenberg.de) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not mandatory. You can also fill out and submit the sample revocation form or another clear statement on our website (www.kaercher-center-fellenberg.de). If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation immediately (eg by e-mail). In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
2. Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of 14 days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this return, we use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case at the latest within 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. They bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
3. Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not exist for contracts,
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture an individual selection or destination is decisive by the consumer or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- to deliver goods which are likely to spoil quickly or whose expiry date has been quickly exceeded,
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods which, on account of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market,
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.